The all-season gravel tire
- Ideal tire for sporty all-season commuters
Addix 4-Season Compound:
- Lots of grip at low temperatures, good rolling resistance at all temperatures
- Very good puncture protection thanks to RaceGuard and reinforced Carcass
- Black reflective stripe as a visual highlight and for additional Safety in road traffic
- Attention does not conform to ECE-R88 regulation
The all-season SUV tire
- Siped tread ensures secure interlocking on all surfaces
- Very good puncture protection thanks to Double Defense RaceGuard (folding tire) or GreenGuard (clincher tire)
- Addix 4-Season Compound: grippy and durable compound for all conditions
- even at very low temperatures
- Especially developed for e-bikes.
1 TIRE. 4 SEASONS, 365 DAYS NO TIRE CHANGE NECESSARY. The Marathon GT 365 is the first tire which you will ride safely throughout the year in almost every condition. The new lamella tread and the specially developed “FourSeason” compound provide full grip, no matter what time of the year. Of course fitted with DualGuard puncture protection technology for maximum safety.
The GT 365 is the perfect solution for almost every condition. But on icy roads only real spike tires provide reliable grip.
FOR A SAFER JOURNEY. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. Even in tight bends and under violent braking everything remains under control, thanks to special Winter compound, lamella tread and up to 240 spikes. For best possible puncture protection it comes with a SmartGuard layer. Schwalbe Protection Level 7.
REDUCED TO ITS ESSENTIALS. With half the amount of spikes, the Winter provides excellent control on glassy ice. Only in extreme cornering is its big brother Marathon Winter superior. With 50 EPI carcass, reflective lines and K-Guard it offers great benefits at an entry-level price.
Lighter, grippier, faster. The ‘turbo’ of spike tires. With 361 spikes it bites firmly into icy roads. The tungsten carbide core of each spike is clad in weight-saving aluminum. The scales stop at 695 g., yet the tire remains agile and sporty.
Reduced to its essentials. With half the amount of spikes, the Winter provides excellent control on glassy ice. Only in extreme cornering is its big brother Marathon Winter superior. With 50 EPI carcass, reflective lines and K-Guard it offers great benefits at an entry-level price.