E-CROSS & GRAVEL TIRES
Tires for e-gravel bikes allow with greater volume and stronger tread to ride even gravel, forest and meadow paths. The demand on a bicycle tire for e-gravel bikes should convey safety and also allow comfortable riding. Puncture protection is of course also a focus for tires for e-gravel bikes.
THE MULTI-PURPOSE GRAVEL TIRE. It impresses with unique versatility and balanced riding characteristics, whether on asphalt pavement, dirt roads or even off-road. Whether after work, or on an adventure trip, the re are virtually no limits to the „Allrounder“.
- The versatile tread rolls easily and with low vibration, but grips safely and reliably on gravel roads and smoother, dry trails.
THE SPECIAL ONE. G-One Speed is above all a promise of maximum speed! This tire extends the range of use for every road cyclist. It rolls fast on the road, but at the same time safely on unkept cycle paths and gravel roads.
Homogeneous round knob profile for optimal rolling on the road and safe grip on gravel.
ON-ROAD OR OFF-ROAD - FREEDOM ON GRAVEL BIKES. This G-One feels pretty good on the road but its true strength comes up off-road. G-One Bite is clearly made for off-road terrain.
- Open tread design and strong outer blocks provide stability when cornering and provide this G-One with the perfect “Bite”.
All versions of G-One Bite can be used tubeless thanks to TLE technology.
GRAVEL WITHOUT LIMITS. Created for off-road use. The G-One Ultrabite‘s off-road performance is noticeably enhanced by the stable construction and industry leading Tubeless Easy technology. The G-One Ultrabite is perfectly suited for use on gravel roads, forest tracks and trails, even in challenging conditions.
- Aggressive tread design impresses with its compact “tape knobs” in the middle of the tread and provides full grip and unrivalled traction.
- Strong outer blocks provide the rider with safety at all times when cornering.
The “Ultrabite” offers remarkable performance as a front tire in combination with G-One Bite or G-One Allround on the rear wheel.
Thanks to TLE tubeless technology all versions of G-One Ultrabite can be used tubeless.
The race cyclocross tire
- New tread design with all-round properties
- Improved traction in cornering sections and excellent rolling characteristics
- Sleek souplesse construction: Low rolling resistance + high grip through
Super Race carcass as well as very good Puncture protection thanks to V-Guard
- The choice of the German champions (Judith Krahl and Sascha Weber)
Race-oriented semi-slick racer
- Lowest rolling resistance in the X-One range
- Semi-slick design with climbing and braking blocks
- Sleek souplesse construction:
- Low rolling resistance + high grip thanks to Super Race carcass
- High puncture protection thanks to V-Guard
The all-season gravel tire
- Ideal tire for sporty all-season commuters
Addix 4-Season Compound:
- Lots of grip at low temperatures, good rolling resistance at all temperatures
- Very good puncture protection thanks to RaceGuard and reinforced Carcass
- Black reflective stripe as a visual highlight and for additional Safety in road traffic